Thursday, June 13, 2013

eBosser and The Shopping Channel!




Earlier this year I started following the blog posts and Facebook news from Craftwell, the maker of the eBosser. I was very interested in the possibilities that this tool could present for future projects….and quite honestly, after seeing the Crafter’s Companion team in the UK show off their machines I just knew I had to have one.

Well sometimes you do get what you wish for and I am very pleased to announce that I have been engaged by eBosser to represent them on the The Shopping Channel in Canada next week!

I have been prepping samples and learning about all the wonderful features of the machine for the past two weeks.
I am so excited to announce that I will be on air 
Monday June 17 and Tuesday June 18th.

Please tune in for one of the shows (I’ll post times this weekend) and see why I have been having so much fun with the eBosser.  I have several blog posts showing you some great projects and I’ll share even more techniques and ideas on-air.

The pricing from The Shopping Channel will make this a very tempting new product to add to your crafty tool collection! My machine has earned a permanent place on my worktable and I refer to it as “the assistant.”

No comments:

Post a Comment