Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Porte de Vanves Antique Market

Bonjour!
I spent the morning at the smaller antique market in Paris.  The Porte de Vanves market is a great one because it only opens on Saturday and Sunday on a street that is closed to traffic.  The vendors drive in and park behind their tables.
This is my favourite small dog.  He works at a postcard stall in the market and I have photographed him before.  I love when I see the same people/puppies annually.
Loving my pig sightings.
Love these paper shades!
This carousel horse must have been in a show.  Wish it fit in my luggage.
It was a fabulous morning of walking and shopping!
I didn't buy as much as I have in the past, but I do have some super mementos.

2 comments :

nancy said...

OMG! i so wish i was there! i checked the forcast you habe 18-21 all week!! can't wait to see more of paris!!

TesoriTrovati said...

What fun! It is a dream to go to Paris someday. You certainly know how to do it right! Thanks for sharing so we can live vicariously through you! Appr├ęciez le jour, Miss Carmi! Erin