Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Dog Whisperer of Paris

 Walking through the Louvre's Jardin Des Tuileries area today it was hard not to imagine summer. It was very warm for an April day.
Scanning the distance I spotted a flash of white.
Now, as the proud companion to a Golden Retriever I can usually spot one a mile away...especially when I am traveling and missing my Magnus. So, first I spotted the golden in the distance, and then I realized he was in a crowd of dogs.
Everyone stopped to see them pass. This dog walker had them all under control....and that's when I realized that they weren't even on leashes! 
How does he do it? 
I can barely get my own pup from the van to the Vet's doorway on a leash.
The best part was seeing some of the bigger dogs leading the smaller ones on their leash.
How smart is this pack?
Happily, Parisians love their dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment