Monday, April 01, 2013

Jewel Loom and My Links


 Last month I happily attended a beading weekend at the Mall of America organized by Beadniks.
I loved the store and event and would definitely go back for classes.
The main reason I wanted to attend was to learn how to use the new Jewel Loom invented by Julianna Hudgins.
Her class was excellent!
In one morning I was able to make a new bracelet.


I am thrilled to be learning new beading techniques!
Here are my weekly bead blogger links!

A Bead A Day 
Do beads and jewelry making components ever take you on a trip down memory lane? Lisa shares a song inspired by sparkle.

About.com Jewelry Making 
Make a cutie patootie little bunny charm bracelet. 

Art Bead Scene 
Erin takes us through this month's inspiring challenge entries! 

Beading Arts 
Cyndi has her March pieces completed for the Bead Journal Project, and they feature an embroidered form of the Cellini spiral! 

Resin Crafts 
Resin Crafts has a week of how-to's featuring Nunn Design and a great give-a-way for the winter Nunn Design collection. 

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! 
Jean discovered a great offer from Jewelry Making Daily and wants to share it with her readers! 

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton 
Using Now That's a Jig!, Andrew creates a fun ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment