Saturday, July 28, 2012

Crafty Links Saturday

Today I start transitioning myself to my new IMAC.  It is allowing me to review what needs to be backed up and what needs to be deleted from my current computer.  I am finding so many fun project pictures.  This is a project I made for Ranger a few years ago.

Enjoy your Saturday and my regular crafty links!
 
Aileen's Musings
Aileen has one more background technique to share from her Junque Journal How-To series using chalkboard paint, oil pastels, gesso and sprayable watercolors.
Brown Hair and Glasses
Cherie is on a kick, creating several mixed media pictures that feature women with brown hair, blue eyes, and glasses. 
Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi featured her favorite cards as seen at CHA from Ecstasy Crafts! 
Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at our crafty world
This week at Craftside there is a recipe for chocolate pasta dough, a decollaged altered book, a video on how to crochet a lacy join and some lobster clip art. 
Crafty Princess Diaries
Tammy is wrapping up her amigurumi gang and wishing them well on their trip.  
Eileen - The Artful Crafter
If you do beading, how do you keep your craft space looking neat?! Eileen admits she doesn't. Take a look. 
Cyndi has finished her beaded turtle fabric panels. Now if she could just figure out what to do with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment