Saturday, July 02, 2011

The Monkey Named Napoleon

 I think we all know that "you never know what you will see at an antique market"...especially a legendary one like the one north of Paris.  I take so many pictures that it takes months to review them when I get home.  This picture I took from a distance.  I had a feeling that the monkey was real and I hate to see stuffed animals.  It just creeps me out.  But I stared and stared and finally had to walk over.
With my sneaky camera in hand I pressed my finger once to capture the inside of the glass frame.  This monkey was named Napoleon...and apparently, he was a painter.   I have no idea what to say about this.  I only noticed the brushes when I reviewed the photo.
I do know one thing.  This glass aquarium would never come home with me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I too would not have purchased this glass case. Weird.

    ReplyDelete