Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Cat in Renoir's Village

Renoir's village was exactly what we hoped for.  It was great to leave Paris to see a little bit of "old time" France.  Of course, real people live here and we did actually meet a few who were happy to hear we were from Canada.  We noticed that a lot of the building were undergoing a transformation.  I think they are hoping that they will pick up a little more tourism.  And they deserve it too!
 Here is a classic French scene.  It was such a stereo type I had to laugh. 
Don't you imagine that all French people have a stunning cottage in the country?  This cat is living like royalty!

"Bonjour" I called!
The cat gave me the "not another tourist with a camera" face.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! SUch a wonderful scene. I always feel like I am kind of by your side when you are in Paris! Thanks for sharing your trip.

    ReplyDelete