Monday, February 07, 2011

Flowers on The Shopping Channel This Wednesday

I have been working away on samples for a wonderful 3 Birds product debut on The Shopping Channel Wednesday. (Feb 9th)

The Garden of Flowers is the best collection of flowers I have ever received...but here's what makes them special. It is a collection of FABRIC and FELT! Wahooo for me!

Here you see a combination of felt and fabric flowers on this card set.

There are 490 flowers in this set! I tried to use them all. I really enjoyed decorating this bulletin board. After the show this is going to be hanging in my studio.

Card makers and scrapbookers will love them.

I can layer with them all day long. Each flower embellishment is 1/2 a cent!

I used my Crafter's Companion Ultimate to make envelope boxes so I can send an individual pack of flowers to friends in the mail. There are 8 different flower packs in this set.

The felt flowers are so thick and easy to work with. Naturally I made something to wear with them.

Here are some of the flowers coated with a glaze to make this necklace wearable forever.

I have some great ideas using Velcro for part of my presentation.

Oh, and brooches! So easy to make!

Even though these flowers are designed for paper arts projects...I figured out a way to attach them so they can be removed before washing.....that will be in my TV demo!

I should be on 3-4 times Wednesday! I'll post my times in the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment