Saturday, December 04, 2010

The Backlog

It seems that my ideas of what I will get done at certain times of the year surpass what is actually possible. Visions of handmade gifts for family and friends don't always come to fruition after I finish up all my work for the One of A Kind show. This is my "post show" pile. Books, samples and cds that I hope to enjoy after all my big commitments are over. Hopefully, I dig into this pile today.
Happy Saturday friends!
Please enjoy these links from my other crafty blogger colleagues.

About Family Crafts
If you are in search of a special gift for a crafter or a wannabe crafter, check this collection of ideas and resources.


Aileen's Musings

Check out part 2 of Aileen's Pomegranate Liquor and download a freebie background while your at it.


Carmi's Art/Life World

Carmi downloads a cute Christmas graphic to make this fabric ornament.


Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world

This week at Craftside there are tutorials on how to make a pop up gift card holding greeting card, a Steampunk style mixed media bracelet, tips on creating art everyday, and a bunch of cute pastry decorating ideas.


Crafty Princess Diaries

Ta da! The 10 inch squares crocheted baby afghan is done!


Eileen - The Artful Crafter

Calling clay and gourd crafters: do you have any suggestions to help Kathy with a cracking problem on her wonderful her clay Santas?


Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter

Madge shares a Pink Ribbon Necklace project she created live on Jewel School at Jewelry Television!


Mixed Media Artist

The Bead Journal Project is starting up again for its fourth year! Registration ends soon...


Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery

See how to make recycled sweater and zipper Christmas trees (or hats)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interesting links, I hope you get to your basket of show stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmi,
    Thank you for the links and also your very kind comment on my blog.
    M x

    ReplyDelete