Monday, November 29, 2010

The Last Day At The One of A Kind Show

Today will be my last day at the show! I am a 5 day vendor and during the night the 6 day vendors will move in. This effects only 66 booths in a show of 800+ exhibitors. I am truly grateful that I have the opportunity to do only half the show. It really works for me and my family.
So I hope to see a few more friends and I am sure the day will fly by even with an earlier start than usual for the CP24 morning news segment.
Since I am gone, I hope you enjoy these crafty blogger links!

Aileen’s Musings
Aileen offers you Starbuck’s upcyled bird ornaments to create. Gather the kids and have fun making these ornaments to hang on your tree, give as a gift or use as a tag!

Carmi’s Art/Life World
Carmi has a two part name tag making project highlighted this week.

Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world
This week at Craftside there is a tutorial on how to paint a bee and dragonfly, draw a pilgrim, Native American and English Guard, videos on how to sew a yo-yo, and a preview of the new show Brew Masters and how to paint on a vintage postcard.

Eileen - The Artful Crafter

Who couldn’t use another tote bag? Here’s a Koi Beach-Themed Tote from Eileen for your beach holidays or just to use when you miss the beach and warm weather.

Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
Madge’s lovely and talented daughter Avalon whips up a super cute embellished hat and scarf this week for ILovetoCreate Teen Crafts!

Mixed Media Artist
Cyndi is working away at finding more uses for expanded squares.

Stefanie Girard’s Sweater Surgery
Stef has a new book review-Wild Color, Revised and Updated Edition: The Complete Guide to Making and Using Natural Dyes.

1 comment:

  1. Carmi, I won't be able to see this time around! I am sorry to say! Perhaps you might be coming to Movies and Makers next week? Hope all is wonderful and will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete