Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ScrapFest Projects, Samples and Sales Goods

ScrapFest is the Friday and Saturday in Oshawa and I have a booth! I'll be selling my Dove of The East papers, embellishments and boxes. I am really looking forward to the event!

To go with my papers, I have some new and interesting decoupage sheets. These cards are great samples of what you can make with the items in my booth.

The art deco decoupage cameos.

Stacked and layered pyramage.

Making these cards was something I enjoyed throughout September.

The background papers are all part of the exotic Dove of The East collections.

I was so happy to find these beautiful Asian decoupage sheets.

The Dove of the East papers go beautifully with the flower images.

More pyramage.


My Dove of The East boxes are going to be my show special!
The price will knock your socks off if you come to ScrapFest!


All The information is linked here.
I'll have more samples to show tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!!! These look FABULOUS!!! Great... now I need to up my samples *wink* See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete