Wednesday, September 08, 2010

My Best Friend In Paris

This is my adopted dog in Paris.
He works at the big antique market.
Five years ago I met him when he blocked my entry into several stalls. He looks after several and his owner (or owners) often wander away and leave him in charge. Every year I return simply to find him. I have many photos of our meetings. The year I went after my number one dog passed away we had a tearful reunion. I think he knew. This year I did notice how old he is getting. I am just praying he'll be there in April like always. Paris would not be Paris without my dog.
Today I am thinking about my best friend in Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Carmi.
    Reminds me of our dog Ben, a gentle labrador. We lost him ten years ago, but still talk about him.

    regards

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will ever stop talking about our Shadow and Shamus.

    ReplyDelete