Sunday, September 05, 2010

Friday Night and Saturday!

I had no idea I would love making fabric beads this much. I bought one acrylic box and then realized I would need another.

I have been spending Friday nights with my hubby, our best four legged friend, the TV and my little hand sewing projects.

Since this is a long weekend I decided to make Saturday and all day "do what you want" craft day. The fabric bead making class I am in has truly inspired me. All week I think about things I want to try and having a whole day to experiment was a real holiday for me. I have been making these felt beads and couldn't be happier. This is the last week of the online class and I am trying to make at least one of every bead Alma taught online. Not so easy! There are so many fantastic ideas and samples that my head is spinning!

Luckily, I bought one more acrylic box to hold the next group of samples!

Sundays are always my day for jewelery links. I hope you enjoy them and your day!

A Bead A Day

Do you have a favorite craft/jewelry glue? Lisa is looking for success stories so she can start gluing things to metal ring forms.


About.com Jewelry Making

Take a quick poll and comment about your crafting and weekend plans.


Art Bead Scene

Let's Rewind and ask ourselves, do your customers see your work as you do?


Beading Arts

Cyndi is helping her readers show off the best thing they made this summer!


Carmi's Art/Life World

A stationary set found in storage results in a new necklace for Carmi.


Cindy Gimbrone, The Lampwork Diva

It's the end of the summer and Cindy's taking it easy this week. Her "Meandering" earrings express that end of summer relaxed attitude.


Earthenwood Studio Chronicles

Melanie shows off some new sparkly supplies from her friends at Auntie's Beads


Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!

It is so hard for Jean to believe it is September! She is cheered and honored by being Artbeads' "Spotlight Designer" on Facebook! Read about it on her blog!


The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton

Even though he didn't physically go to the BeadFest show, Andrew still managed to score some amazing finds! Check out his loot from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment