Friday, August 20, 2010

Magnus Meets Martha Stewart

Here's my Magnus.
He's one super happy puppy.

He, like me, has fallen for Martha. Is it any surprise that she is now in the pet world?
This is the Martha Stewart Crochet Squeak Toy. Pricey. But I had to have it.
This is the rope bone. Magnus loves fabric and fibers to chew on...so these won't last long. I was crazy to even buy them for a teething golden retriever pup.

He can't decided which to chew first. I have caught him with both in his mouth.
Another amazing Martha launch. The best part...these are "hand crafted."

Speaking of handcrafted. Whenever I have a minute I am working on fabric beads.
I am in Alma's summer online class. This is the most relaxing part of my day.

4 comments:

  1. You are a good pet owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to see new pics of Magnus! I just adore him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those toys are adorable! Unfortunately, Tippi would have them demolished in mere minutes....
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that little boy is getting big! I see he likes pink - could he be channeling someone? Are you on the Shopping Channel on Sunday? Is that a coveted day?

    ReplyDelete