Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Paris Dog

If you saw this image and didn't go awhhhhhh, then you must need more coffee this morning.
This is the cutest dog wallet ever!

I bet you are thinking that I have both.
Sadly. The store was closed and all I got was these pictures through the window.
And look, only 8 Euros! A BARGAIN!
These purses were probably "handmade in china." There are several really cool stores in Paris with goods from Asia. I bet I could find this purse in our China Town here in Toronto. The only difference would be that it wouldn't be artfully displayed in a window with a tea pot with a blue lid. And really. I would rather buy it in Paris. That's my new quote. I am starting a list of the things I always say.

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute......how sad that the store was closed!
    ==lennie==

    ReplyDelete