Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Late To The Embossing Party

I really feel like I have arrived late to the embossing party.
There have been loads of new machines and attachments launched which are designed to help you emboss paper. Since I purchased something several years ago that really didin't work...I lost interest in the embossing art possibilities. But then I tried the Cuttlebug folders! What can I say....amazing! They are so inexpensive too!

Today on The Shopping Channel I am launching so many new 3 Bird paper products that I hope I manage to get all the information right! (These samples are for the new Must Have Card Stock Foils that I have mentioned in the last few weeks.) The fleur de lis embossed perfectly the first time I tried it and I ran around the house saying "look at what I did!"

Can you believe how easy to read the embossed words are? I used Cuttlebug embossing folders which are also on the show today. This foil is so easy to work with. You won't believe all the things I punched or cut out of it. It slices like butter! If you have embossing folders...you have to have this foil!

I am already thinking about the new Christmas cards I'll make with holiday themed embossed backgrounds.


Today I am in the crafters hour called Make It Yourself.
I am on around 11:20am, 5:20 pm, 8:20 pm and 11:20 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment