Friday, June 11, 2010

Paper Doll Cards

The cuteness continues in my studio today.
All the new specialty paper from 3 Birds arrived and I am reviewing the colour palettes and getting some ideas for my presentation of them on The Shopping Channel next month.
This time I have beautiful papers which are already adhesive backed to work with....and let me tell you, it is so easy to make paper dolls with it. Cut and stick!

I made these dolls using this one 12 x 12 sheet. In the paper stack there are two of these sheets. One with adhesive and one plain...so making the backgrounds for the cards is very easy! I am not sure a wood grained skirt would work in real life, but on this doll it is very sweet! I have made several more that I will complete on air. It is very hard to stop!
There are six papers in the new paper stack divided into quarters. I am going to challenge myself to make cards with each set. There is a zebra stripe to look forward to....

1 comment:

  1. These are cute. I missed your last presentation.

    ReplyDelete