Sunday, May 09, 2010

A Glove That Makes You Want To Dust

This is one of my gifts to my Mom for Mother's Day.

I bought it in one of the many cute kitchen stores in Paris. I wish I had come up with the idea myself! I love the ring and the beaded bracelet. My Mom doesn't think she can use it to dust though...it will hang in the kitchen for now as a small piece of fun art. Have a happy Sunday friends. Here are my Sunday links.

What does swarovski sparkle mean to you? Lisa shares the happy feeling brought on by sparkly stars.

Tammy has some fun in the sun summer time jewelry tutorials for you, including a cute turtle charm necklace.

Free Project Alert! ABS has a new necklace project for free on their website!

Cyndi has launched the first installment of her brand new e-book on bead embroidery...and it's free! Hurry over for your copy!

Carmi finds a way to incorporate vintage turtle beads into a necklace.

Cindy works through her to-do list and lists a new set of glass birdhouse beads.

Jean's been at the grindstone, but also at the gardens...check out these beautiful images from the MoBG!

Lorelei is back on track this week and is giving away coordinating beads with Sab's help, from BeadBead.biz!

Jean brags! Yes, she really brags! It's worth a look because it's cool!

Should I patina or leave the metal bare naked?

3 comments:

  1. They have slippers like this too, to buff your floor...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great day with your Mom. The only thing better than that glove for her would by your hand in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again Miss Carmi...fabulous ideas, great blog...all is well in the Cimicata world and I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete