Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Wedding Ring Scam in Paris

This is the new scam in Paris. Someone walks by, bends over and asks if you dropped the ring.
Oh no, you reply, it is a man's wedding ring. That's a shame.
The person then generously tells you to take the ring......you sell it and I will have good luck.
Hee hee hee.
Nancy and I knew it was a scam in the first second.
But I held the ring and it is really heavy.
Scam artist doesn't know she is talking to collage artist.
I wanted the ring. So I nicely offered her 5 Euros to go and have a coffee on us.
I may have to collect another ring in my travels this week.

2 comments:

  1. Bizarre scam, rings look nice though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scam is that they think you are greedy and therefore will sell the ring later to make money for yourself.....

    ReplyDelete